Author Topic: Too many jetway, GSX Level 2 Control Panel OK  (Read 2674 times)

Freccia

Too many jetway, GSX Level 2 Control Panel OK
« on: January 31, 2019, 02:55:49 pm »
Hi, the following image is the gate 501 of the Milan Malpensa airport (LIMC). As you can see there is an extra jetway (but not only in that gate). Opening the GSX window, in fact, it is known that only 2 jetways are foreseen (Gate 501 inner and gate 501 outer).

I closed the simulator (Prepar3d) and launched the GSX Level 2 control panel to verify the situation but, as you can see from the image below, everything seems OK.

So can I solve the problem of extra jetways?

Thank you.

Freccia

Re: Too many jetway, GSX Level 2 Control Panel OK
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2019, 09:27:11 am »
Good morning, I am waiting for an answer, is it possible to have support? Thank you.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2019, 01:44:01 am »
Since that is a 3rd party airport, the GSX Control Panel doesn't have anything to do with it, since it only controls if *default* jetways at *default* airports are disabled.

So, those jetways are there because you placed them there with the GSX parking customization editor. Or, if you are using a customization made by somebody else, they were added by who made that customization, which can be either another user, or possibly the scenery developer himself.

Of course, if you said which scenery you are referring to, and which customization file you are using, it might be easier to help you.

Freccia

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2019, 08:20:44 am »
Since that is a 3rd party airport, the GSX Control Panel doesn't have anything to do with it, since it only controls if *default* jetways at *default* airports are disabled.

So, those jetways are there because you placed them there with the GSX parking customization editor. Or, if you are using a customization made by somebody else, they were added by who made that customization, which can be either another user, or possibly the scenery developer himself.

Of course, if you said which scenery you are referring to, and which customization file you are using, it might be easier to help you.

Hi Virtual, the scenario is "Milan Malpensa professional" of Aerosoft, I have absolutely nothing changed and I was hoping for help.

Thank you.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2019, 03:19:06 pm »
Hi Virtual, the scenario is "Milan Malpensa professional" of Aerosoft, I have absolutely nothing changed and I was hoping for help.

To verify this, check the GSX parking customization page, which will tell you from which source the customization is coming from.

Freccia

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2019, 06:04:19 pm »

To verify this, check the GSX parking customization page, which will tell you from which source the customization is coming from.

The source of customization is coming from GSX (%Appdata%\Virtuali\GSX\limc-3vyln_.ini).