Author Topic: GSX2 boarding not as expected AS 319 Pro@P3D v4.4  (Read 2464 times)

Artox67

GSX2 boarding not as expected AS 319 Pro@P3D v4.4
« on: December 19, 2018, 07:43:22 pm »
Well guys the boarding with GSX2 works just semi-good.

Refueling works like a charm and the liters/gallons are counting upwards in the MCDU3/load and fuel.

If I than request boarding and fill in the number of pax the boarding and cargo loading starts but in the MCDU3 pax and cargo didn't count up. (Can see pax walking through the jetways)

I've to tick always the instant button.

at the opposite with deboarding it works perfectly pax leave the plane and cargo unload and both counts are counting down up the plane is empty.

Any ideas?

Artox67

Re: GSX2 boarding not as expected AS 319 Pro@P3D v4.4
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2018, 09:24:03 am »
@Umberto,

9 days unanswered question / issue.

Nice customer service indeed.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2018, 09:29:22 am »
- You cannot expect the usually ultra-fast response time over Christmas.

- Does the problem happens with other airplanes ? Is the AS airbus supposed to interface with GSX ? The developers contacted us expressing their intention to do so, but I have no idea if they do it and released it, and how it works.

Artox67

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2018, 10:54:16 am »
Thank you for reply,

the issue is just upcoming with the AS Bus. Regarding AS the bus is now since version 1.2.2.0 100% compatible with GSX2.

Indeed he does all what we expect , open cargo doors close doors etc. The only thing he doesn't is counting up the pax/cargo in the load section of MCDU3 during boarding.

In opposite to this he count down the pax and cargo during deboarding, as you can see in the picture above.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2018, 10:58:54 am »
Maybe you should report this to Aerosoft, just to be sure they are sure they are using the required variables correctly, both on boarding and deboarding.

Artox67

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2018, 11:24:18 am »
I'll do so and come back with the answer from AS.

DaveCT2003

• Online Virtual Pilots Association
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2018, 09:45:10 pm »
Since we're already talking about the Airbus... I'm having an issue where both the Conveyor and the Cargo Container Loader shows up to the same cargo door.  One door has only the conveyor cart, while the other cargo door has the conveyor cart and the Cargo Container Loader.  Maybe Umberto can check this out as well?

Many thanks for such a excellent product!  It's even better than what my friend Umberto showed me in Las Vegas (I was working the booth right next to him, so I got to spend some quality time with Umberto!  A real treat for me!

Best wishes!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2019, 01:15:29 pm »
Since we're already talking about the Airbus... I'm having an issue where both the Conveyor and the Cargo Container Loader shows up to the same cargo door.  One door has only the conveyor cart, while the other cargo door has the conveyor cart and the Cargo Container Loader.  Maybe Umberto can check this out as well?

Be sure you use the configuration that comes with GSX, not something you might have modified/downloaded. To check this, go into the Airplane configuration page and, if you don't see the "GSX internal data" sign, press the RESET button to restore the default internal configuration that comes with GSX.