Author Topic: Fuel Truck Issue  (Read 1905 times)

sameermankame8960

Fuel Truck Issue
« on: December 19, 2018, 09:12:51 am »
Hi There

Just Noticed That The Fuel Truck Comes For Refueling From The Left And Goes Below The Aircraft.

I Tried Many Times. Same Issue.

I Am Attaching Screenshots Of The Issue

Please Help Me To Resolve This Issue

Thanking You

Sameer Mankame

AFS

Re: Fuel Truck Issue
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2018, 12:40:22 pm »
I do not know what advice Umberto has for you.

Just try BEFORE you call the tanker to reset the couatl engine. Addons -> restart Couatl. If it works then the problem is clear. GSX has a problem with the initialization of aircraft positions.
I have already noticed a couple of times and wrote a post about it here. Unfortunately there was no answer.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2018, 04:03:04 pm »
Please indicate the precise airport, scenery used, and gate used.

When this happens, it's usually an issue of how the scenery AFCAD is made but, we need reports, because GSX has lots of code inside to take into account all different ways of how parking spots are made and how their surrounding nodes are placed.

sameermankame8960

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2018, 02:23:22 pm »
Hi There

Thanks For The Reply Virtuali.

Scenery Is Used Is Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Airport,Mumbai,India....(VABB).Its "NOT" A Default Scenery.I Have No Experience In Making Scenery For MFSX .I Made This Scenery From Scratch By  Airport Design Editor. This Is My First Attempt. As I've Not Shared The Scenery With Anybody.I Am The Only One Using It.

But This Is Only AFCAD. I Installed It Through MFSX\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Addon Scenery.

As Per Other Aircraft GSX Works Just Fine With This Scenery .This Issue Is Caused Only When FSL AIRBUS A320 FSX Is Selected.

Please Help Me To Get The Solution For This Issue.

Thanking You Virtuali

Sameer Mankame

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2018, 09:59:07 pm »
As I've Not Shared The Scenery With Anybody.I Am The Only One Using It.

Since you made it, I'm sure you shouldn't have any problem sharing it (even by email) with us, so we might try to replace the problem.