Author Topic: Global change default SODE Jetways  (Read 1602 times)

madhattr15

Global change default SODE Jetways
« on: November 30, 2018, 10:44:20 am »
Is there any way to change all the default SODE jetway at once? I have looked and cannot find any referece to this. I would like to change all the jetways at once to Cristal ones so I can see passengers boarding. As I read it you have to change each parking spot one at a time whitch is very time consuming. If you could make this a feature it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for a great add on which only gets better.

Timothy Metzinger

Re: Global change default SODE Jetways
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2018, 06:22:36 pm »
I assume you mean that you're at a default airport, and you want to change all the new GSX SODE jetways at once.  Yes, you can do that.   Simply select a parking spot to customize, and then, in the left side of the panel, where all the gates are listed, select the Airport (rather than any terminal), then filter for all the jetways, then in the right side click on the Jetway tab and change ALL the jetways at once.

That will do it for an entire airport.  If you wanted to do the entire FS universe at once.... that's not something an end user can do, I think.

madhattr15

Re: Global change default SODE Jetways
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2018, 01:27:30 am »
Thanks for your response it worked great don't know how I missed this. Again thanks I can live with airport changes and understand how world global would be very difficult.