Author Topic: Issues with LSZH fs9  (Read 5488 times)

jwmcgrathhsd

Issues with LSZH fs9
« on: June 23, 2009, 11:01:23 pm »
Hello,

I recently purchased LSZH for fs9.  Scenery looks good, and I understand the lack of AI aircraft which I resolved.  However, looking at the posts, I did not see my particular problems:

1.  ATIS list numerous runways beginnering with Runway 14 that do not exist (e.g. 14L, 14C, 14R, 15R, 15C, 15L, etc.) This continues in to the high twenties and restarts.

2.  ATC - when I use a IFR flight plan and am given landing instructions, ATC provides false headings and runways for landing.  If I follow these instructions, I am directed away from LSZH and eventually ATC cancels the flight plan.  It is though I am being directed to another airport.  If I select another IFR destination inflight and request LSZH again, I get responsive and acurate instructions (heading, runways, etc.)  Outbound from LSZH same instances occur regardless of what airport I am flying to.  I get false heading and landing instructions.  This occurs with any flight plan with LSZH and only with LSZH.

Any and all help is appreciated. 

dr_watson

Re: Issues with LSZH fs9
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2009, 08:11:54 am »
There are plenty threads on this already. Have a look, you will see one a few lines down on the main page.