Author Topic: KMEM Registration  (Read 2910 times)

xenowings

KMEM Registration
« on: September 24, 2018, 01:23:02 am »
Hi.

bought KMEM and GSX base today but i cant get them registered...im running it on P3dV4. when i go to the add on manager to register the serial it says it cant contact Eseller...so i tried the next step and did a web based activation which also failed. said it was an invalid key the first time and the next it couldnt process my request.

on another note...its saying on start up at KMEM that it detects GSX but i dont have it installed yet. i tried to register that serial as well but i encountered the same issue...

i turned off my firewall to register as well and im getting the same issues.

any help would be appreciated

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: KMEM Registration
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 01:25:18 am »
bought KMEM and GSX base today but i cant get them registered...im running it on P3dV4. when i go to the add on manager to register the serial it says it cant contact Eseller...so i tried the next step and did a web based activation which also failed. said it was an invalid key the first time and the next it couldnt process my request.

That looks like a firewall blocking the access to the activation server. Turn every software that might work as a firewall during the activation. You can reactivate it after the activation: there's no need to be always connected.

xenowings

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2018, 01:32:20 am »
everything is shut off... im running Mcaffe and ive shut off the firewall and real time scanning and its still doing it...as i said even the web based activation isnt working
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 01:34:11 am by xenowings »

xenowings

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2018, 01:40:03 am »
is the default install directory ok? or do i need to install it into the P3d  folder?

xenowings

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2018, 01:47:40 am »
Also just noticed that it had a fatal error while trying to install the Simconnect client? might that be a problem?

xenowings

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2018, 03:03:41 am »
Id really appreciate an answer that actually helps...this is after all your name on the add on manager...so how do we remedy this? ive spent 50 dollars on mem and gsx....for it not to register...ive tried esellerate again today and its still failing to register...id hate to have to ask for a refund...

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2018, 10:59:55 am »
The default installation folder is ok and, the only reason why you might want to choose another one, is that you don't have enough space on C:. Don't install inside the simulator, now that you can install outside of it.

Also just noticed that it had a fatal error while trying to install the Simconnect client? might that be a problem?

Yes, of course it's a problem. It's an HUGE problem and, if you cannot fix it, almost nothing will work in your simulator. Nothing that use Simconnect, at least. The problem doesn't have anything to do with GSX, it's a problem with the installation of the simulator.

I suggest uninstall P3D4 and reinstall it again, using only the latest version ( 4.3 ) of the FULL installer.