Author Topic: Post on AVSIM  (Read 1653 times)

kmanning

Post on AVSIM
« on: September 20, 2018, 03:05:53 am »
Hi Umberto,
I've posted a reply to your post at avsim and included the error report that may help your team. But you may have already received some of these since you've mentioned that the content error was reporting that the textures in the catering were not loading, and they are loading perfectly. That's what I don't understand and I want to thank you for bring that point to the forum that even your development team doesn't understand why it's reporting this error but the textures are showing up perfectly. I haven't had any problems with the GSX while running it, and yet after I close the sim, I get this content error report crap that nobody seems to know anything about nor understand. I understand some of it now and found one error that was reported in the aircraft.cfg file. But the other stuff I don't understand.

By the way, has your team gotten around to correcting the gate parking spots at KDFW?

Ken.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 03:08:53 am by kmanning »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Post on AVSIM
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2018, 03:43:54 pm »
We don't fully understand how that content error works. Most of the time, these error reports are correct, we just don't understand what's wrong with our catering, which shows up just fine.

The content error is not enabled by default, and you can turn it off in the P3D options