Author Topic: Luggage trucks are driving through luggage belt trucks  (Read 3139 times)

cuevision

Luggage trucks are driving through luggage belt trucks
« on: September 17, 2018, 03:53:26 pm »
Hi there,

How can I avoid that GSX animations are driving accros ech other? And when people are walking through the gate, their feet are visible under the floor.

Thanks and regards,
Ed

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Luggage trucks are driving through luggage belt trucks
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2018, 04:36:45 pm »
How can I avoid that GSX animations are driving accros ech other?

By changing the vehicles starting locations with the customize option.

And when people are walking through the gate, their feet are visible under the floor

Which airport and which jetway type ?

cuevision

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2018, 05:31:48 pm »
Hello again Humberto,

I was forgotten te tell, that all is well on a parkingplace with a jetway. I have now parked on EHAM B93. thats a place without any things around, only a parkingnumber and line. I wanted to see the full benefits of GSX and passengers walking from the bus to the plane. So no editing over there when I noticed that mad truck driver damaging his fellow equipment.

Thanks,
Ed

EDIT
Sorry. The passangers with their feet through the bootom of a jetway was also on EHAM. I do not remember which gate. I thought C18. To be more clear. Its a FlyTampa airport.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 05:35:37 pm by cuevision »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2018, 06:57:02 pm »
So no editing over there when I noticed that mad truck driver damaging his fellow equipment.

That's the issue. I said you can fix this by changing the vehicles starting position, and that *requires* editing. Their default placement usually works, but it cannot work everywhere, with every airplane. That's why they are editable.

Sorry. The passangers with their feet through the bootom of a jetway was also on EHAM. I do not remember which gate. I thought C18. To be more clear. Its a FlyTampa airport.

You should report the jetway type used in the airport customization.

cuevision

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2018, 04:51:51 pm »
Hello Umberto

I have searched on which airport the feet from the passenger are visible through the bottom of the jetway. It is on Luxembourg airport at Gate A8. Its an airport with SODE and developped by Justsim.

Thanks and regards,
Ed

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2018, 10:20:37 pm »
Its an airport with SODE and developped by Justsim.

We cannot guaranteed you will never have such issues on 3rd party SODE jetways, because:

- We cannot be sure if their parameters are accurate

- We have an additional parameter in our jetways which is not part of SODE, that specifies a separate walkable floor height independently from the roor floor height and, since this is missing in normal SODE jetways, we apply a standard correction factor, which usually works, but might not work with every model, and of course also require the height in the first point is set correctly, which we cannot possibly know if the jetway is not one that comes with GSX.