Author Topic: Limitations and options for user preferences  (Read 1302 times)

Destroy

Limitations and options for user preferences
« on: September 13, 2018, 03:56:33 am »
Due to time constraints I have not tried it yet but if set up, will pax enter and exit the rear stairs of a 727 properly?

Is there any way to globally set ALL of the sim's jetways to a user preferred model/type? I see no option in the GSX Level 2 Control Panel.

Do any of the large buses have advertising or text on them? So far all that have arrived are very plain.

I like to park where I want, besides editing each and every plane's wingspan, is there an option to remove 'parking too small for grnd services' check?

If parked at a gate with a jetway, is there a way to choose or force bus pax loading?

Thank you.

Destroy

Re: Limitations and options for user preferences
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2018, 06:05:37 pm »
Is 5 questions at once too many?  Oop, now it's 6.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Limitations and options for user preferences
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2018, 06:12:08 pm »
Due to time constraints I have not tried it yet but if set up, will pax enter and exit the rear stairs of a 727 properly?

We haven't tested it, but it might work.

Is there any way to globally set ALL of the sim's jetways to a user preferred model/type? I see no option in the GSX Level 2 Control Panel.

That means you can't...we might add it in the future.

Do any of the large buses have advertising or text on them? So far all that have arrived are very plain.

No, only, the FS Expo variant, which appears only at KLAS and KMCO.

I like to park where I want, besides editing each and every plane's wingspan, is there an option to remove 'parking too small for grnd services' check?

GSX Manual, Page 34, the explanation of the Max wingspan parameter.

If parked at a gate with a jetway, is there a way to choose or force bus pax loading?

No, unless you disable the jetway.