Author Topic: Really Strage Problems  (Read 1624 times)

Doc_Z

Really Strage Problems
« on: September 10, 2018, 07:59:51 pm »
I'm not sure what is going on.  First, I had all kinds of trouble trying to register my serials for Level 2.  After several hours, I finally got it to work.  Then I tried to change a jetrway at FSDT KDEN. For several tries, the editor would disappear and I would have to start again -- restarting P3d, etc.   I finally got the jetway excluded and reopened the sim.  NO GSX at all.  Opened Addon Manager and Level 2 had gone back to trial mode.  It again took several tries before I could get the serial registration box open and then it would just close after I put in my code.

This is all very time consuming and resembles beating one's head against a wall.  Looking at the forum, I can see I'm not the only one with problems. 

Xavierjt

Re: Really Strage Problems
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2018, 08:12:22 pm »
Having the same issues in terms of getting the addon manager to register GSX V2 w/o getting the anti virus message. Any tips on how to get past that? I've scoured this forum and done everything possible, and keep seem to get past this error message:

Doc_Z

Re: Really Strage Problems
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2018, 08:35:14 pm »
I'm not getting any error message.  The registration box just disappears.  GSX worked fine until the update which may not have been read for prime time.