Author Topic: rear pax exit fsl 320/319 in fact my other addon aircraft QW787 PDMG 777  (Read 1562 times)

sonny147

hi, first great program goes without saying really, and cant wait for the level 2 upgrade thingy . anyway my question is when i am parked at a gate with a jetway attached to the front pax door how can i prevent the rear steps from being driven up to the aircraft, i dont find it very realistic and i never use the rear pax door anyway just load the pax thru the front door? any help with this, cheers phil

Koen

the cleaners use the rear staircase but you can config the aircraft in gsx menu to say that there is no door at the rear but this will screw when you arrive at an airport without jetways. then you generally board using both doors.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
the cleaners use the rear staircase but you can config the aircraft in gsx menu to say that there is no door at the rear but this will screw when you arrive at an airport without jetways. then you generally board using both doors.

Configuring the *airplane* to do that it's not the best way because, if you remove a door entirely from the airplane, it will stop working everywhere.

The correct way to exclude the rear passenger door, is to use the *scenery* customization page, to exclude rear stairs only in parking spots with jetways.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 05:25:20 pm by virtuali »