Author Topic: Bug with the new Aerosoft Airbus **SOLVED**  (Read 6301 times)

Tiev

Bug with the new Aerosoft Airbus **SOLVED**
« on: July 12, 2018, 06:59:26 pm »
Hello all,

i just noticed some Bugs with the new released Aerosoft Airbus for Prepare 3D v4.3

1. If you call the Fuel Truck and start the Loading over the "Load and Fuel" Panel the Numbers are going back and forth staying between 2.40 - 2.69. Is that because i have "Always Refuel Progressively" on?

2. On the Catering Service it seems like GSX doesnt detect it if i open the two Doors on the right hand side because its asking me to open/close Exit 3

3. The Fueltruck is going right into the Plane and starts there the Fuel progress.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 01:47:10 pm by virtuali »

Er!k

Re: Bug with the new Aerosoft Airbus
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2018, 08:28:44 pm »
I also having an issue of too many cargo loaders approaching the aircraft and GSX is asking me to open EXIT 2...

When I arrive I do see a strange set-up of vehicles (one loader too many)
https://s15.postimg.cc/br08xdy63/2018-7-12_21-13-10-575.jpg

The loader is driving through the aircraft:
https://s15.postimg.cc/jjqwpg463/2018-7-12_21-14-33-755.jpg

The loader is moving to the same cargo hold:
https://s15.postimg.cc/3y9l5nzzf/2018-7-12_21-14-52-908.jpg

I attached the GSX config from the A319 IAE
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 09:54:10 am by virtuali »

dmaclaury

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2018, 09:04:05 am »
I've also had issues with boarding and de-boarding.

What I noticed when looking at the customization screen:
  • The cargo doors are both labeled "Exit 2" and use the "FSX Door #2" check.
  • Both right side service doors are labeled "Exit 3" and use Door #3 check
  • Left Rear is also labeled Exit 1, again, uses Door 1 check.
Daniel M
FSDT Products: KJFKv2, GSX. Flightbeam: KSFOHD.

Tiev

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2018, 09:22:06 am »
There is a Thread in the Aerosoft Forums about it too http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/137194-gsx-not-behaving-with-airbus/

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2018, 09:57:24 am »
Since GSX doesn't have an internal configuration for the Aerosoft A319, like any other airplane, it must configured first, either by users or by the airplane developer.

Does Aerosoft supplied it with a pre-made GSX configuration or you made one for it ? Anything strange you see in GSX with a certain airplane, is always invariably caused by the airplane configuration being wrong.

I attached the GSX config from the A319 IAE

That's not the GSX configuration, that's the AES configuration, which might be useful as a starting point to create a proper GSX configuration, but it's not nearly enough to have it fully working, since GSX has far more options in its own configuration, which must be set correctly in GSX.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 09:59:27 am by virtuali »

Tiev

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2018, 10:44:01 am »

Does Aerosoft supplied it with a pre-made GSX configuration or you made one for it

There is no premade GSX configuration from Aerosoft. So a User needs to create a airplane config?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2018, 10:58:41 am »
There is no premade GSX configuration from Aerosoft. So a User needs to create a airplane config?

That's how GSX always worked, the airplane can have a configuration taken from:

1) The GSX internal data.

2) A GSX.CFG supplied by the developer

3) A GSX.CFG file users can create themselves using the GSX airplane configuration editor

Since the airplane is brand new and Aerosoft never contacted us asking if we could add it before release date (which would have required supplying with a copy before release), option #1 is not available and, since Aereosoft hasn't made a GSX configuration for their airplane, option #2 is not available either, which leaves you with option #3

Now the airplane is out, we might get in touch with Aerosoft to eventually add it to the GSX internal database, like the A320 is.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2018, 01:47:05 pm »
UPDATE

Thanks to Aerosoft, which supplied me with a copy of their new A318/319 very quickly, I was able to add a proper GSX config for it. To get it, just run the FSDT Live Update now.

Be sure you remove any configuration you might have made/downloaded in the meantime from the %APPDATA%\Virtuali\Airplanes folder.

NOTE that, as usual with the Aerosoft Airbus, if you call GSX before setting the payload, GSX cannot estimate the number of passengers onboard correctly (since the airplane is still empty), which usually result in the wrong number of luggage carts and the wrong passengers bus called.

By turning off the new "Estimate passengers number" in the GSX Settings->Simulation page, you can now explicitly set the number of passengers so, GSX won't be confused anymore by any custom progressive payload simulation the airplane might have in place.