Author Topic: GSX CONFLICT WITH GARMIN GTN **SOLVED**  (Read 1918 times)

Josearbol

GSX CONFLICT WITH GARMIN GTN **SOLVED**
« on: May 08, 2018, 11:12:10 pm »
Hello everything,

My problem. I made a flightplan in the GTN 750 flying with Carenado Fokker F50. OK!

Then I open the GSX and at the moment that pushback begins to run, my GTN is blocket. Can't use it anymore.
This problem is not with the SHIFT+P on the keyboard. So I supposed that GSX is the bandit. Or am I wrong?

Is there anyone who can tell me what's wrong and how to solve? Pushback without GSX is not funny.

With regards,

Joop.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 01:33:30 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX CONFLICT WITH GARMIN GTN
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2018, 10:21:45 am »
So I supposed that GSX is the bandit. Or am I wrong?

I'm not sure why you are using such "bandit" term. If there's a key conflict, meaning two addons are using the same key, which seems to be the most likely cause of your issue, it's NOBODY'S FAULT: the keyboard has a limited number of keys, lots of them are already taken by the sim, so there's a very limited number of keys addons can use before starting to conflict with each other.

It's up to you to check if you have conflicting keys between addons, to sort them out.

Which is why, GSX being the flexible program it is, allows you to redefine its own keys, using the "Key Mappings" menu. So, if the other "bandit" is allowing to do the same, you can choose if you prefer to remap they key *there*, or in GSX.

If the other "bandit", instead, doesn't allow to remap its key, just change the one used by GSX, until there's no conflict anymore.

Josearbol

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2018, 11:22:51 am »
My apologizes for the word "bandit"but this was ment funny. And not critical.

Joop.

Josearbol

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2018, 10:33:39 am »
Hello team,

It seems to be solved. No Ctrl+Shift+F12 but only Ctrl+F12

Thanks for the help.

Joop.