Author Topic: ULD liveries hit and miss.  (Read 1779 times)

Airmaz1

ULD liveries hit and miss.
« on: May 01, 2018, 06:28:28 pm »
Hello, thank you for accepting my request to join, I'm having issues with the atc_parking_codes setting.

For example I'm trying to set my Aerosoft Airbus to use Menzies ULD's so i set in the aircraft config as atc_parking_codes = MENZ, I've checked in the, Addon Manager > Simobjects > Mic > Baggage loader to get the codes needed.

However it still wont use Menzies ULD liveries but keep using the liveries for the selected ground handling company, BUT if i set it to use DNATA for example it will work perfectly fine.
There are other companies that work and some don't.

Also having issues getting KLM ULD's to show for my DC10, using KL in the aircraft config settings but they wont show either.

I've had a look through the fourm but couldn't find anything similar to my problem.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 10:33:49 pm by Airmaz1 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: ULD liveries hit and miss.
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2018, 06:27:35 pm »
For example I'm trying to set my Aerosoft Airbus to use Menzies ULD's so i set in the aircraft config as atc_parking_codes = MENZ, I've checked in the, Addon Manager > Simobjects > Mic > Baggage loader to get the codes needed.

You are confusing the name of the texture folder with the parking code. As you can see from the sim.cfg of the Baggage loader:

[fltsim.128]
title=FSDT_Baggage_Loader_MENZ
model=01
texture=MENZ
couatl.icaoprefixes=DB FA FAJS FACT FE FG DG OJ GO MD MX TN VM K LK LH LR LE ES EH LIRN Y NZ EG EGCC
couatl.atc_parking_codes=Menzies

The correct atc parking code it's Menzies, not MENZ, which is just the name of the folder containing the texture.

Airmaz1

Re: ULD liveries hit and miss.
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2018, 07:29:29 pm »
Ah i see.

I see in the sim config there are more than one, e.g KLM,KLMX,KLMC,UKA.
So if i want KLM uld's would i need to put all of those in my atc_parking_codes= ?

E.g atc_parking_codes=KLM,KLMX,KLMC,UKA