Author Topic: problems after update  (Read 2977 times)

I-9374

problems after update
« on: April 30, 2018, 12:43:07 pm »

Good morning. I recently upgraded gsx, from that moment when I ask to board the passengers only the bus with the crew arrives but no passengers. The biggest problem is that when I request a pushback as soon as the tractor moves, the program crashes with an error message and asks me if I want to restart gsx. what happened?. Thank you

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: problems after update
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2018, 05:48:11 pm »
I recently upgraded gsx, from that moment when I ask to board the passengers only the bus with the crew arrives but no passengers.

GSX never had passengers. It only has a message stating a number, which is estimated based on the airplane weight, as explained in the manual.

The biggest problem is that when I request a pushback as soon as the tractor moves, the program crashes with an error message and asks me if I want to restart gsx.

The message doesn't say just that. It ask if you want to see the error details, which is what you are supposed to do when reporting a problem, so we can understand what it's causing it.

I-9374

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2018, 12:21:39 pm »
He is right, they do not appear to be passengers, I explained myself badly. the bus no longer arrives and the writing with the number of boarded passengers no longer appears. I will take a screenshot of the error message. Thank you

I-9374

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2018, 10:27:24 pm »
here are the error messages

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2018, 11:06:43 am »
Your error log shows you are running an OUTDATED version of the Couatl.exe, since the current version is 3985, so you are several versions behind.

Normally, it's not possible to get an outdated version after running the updater so, the only possible explanation is that your antivirus might have blocked the download of the current version, so you are stuck with the previous one, but it let pass the other program files and, when files from a new version are used with an older version of the executable, it's very likely you'll have all sort of errors.

- Configure the antivirus to exclude the Addon Manager folder

- Run the FSDT Live Updater again, from its Desktop icon, when the sim is not running.

I-9374

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2018, 06:22:47 pm »
Thank you.