Author Topic: departure clearence message  (Read 2411 times)

madhattr15

departure clearence message
« on: April 11, 2018, 06:49:06 pm »
When I request push back (selection 5) I sometimes get the message "departure clearance requested". I am using PF3 for atc and this usually happens when I don't have a clearance freq and use FSS for clearance. When this happens I have to use shift+P to back the plane up. Am I doing something wrong I go through the normal sequence it works ok when I have clearance freq and get my clearance that way insead of from FSS.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: departure clearence message
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2018, 10:00:18 am »
I don't know what you are referring to with "PF3" or "FSS", but the GSX clearance doesn't interact with anything, either the default ATC or any 3rd party utilities you might use.

The GSX clearance it's only a GSX internal thing, which will always work and will result in a subsequent pushback request, at least in a Straight direction, assuming the worse case scenario where you are using a 3rd party scenery which the developer (intentionally, or by mistake), didn't set the pushback preference for that parking.

madhattr15

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2018, 10:28:57 pm »
I was just saying I don't use FSX atc but no matter what there are times when I request push back selection 5 I get that message and nothing happens. I was just wondering if I was doing something wrong.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2018, 12:59:17 pm »
there are times when I request push back selection 5 I get that message and nothing happens. I was just wondering if I was doing something wrong.

Please report the precise reproduction steps:

- The airport used. If it's not default, identify the airport and the developer.

- The gate used

- The airplane used.

- The sequence of operations you selected in GSX before asking for departure.