Author Topic: GSX Boarding Problem after Update  (Read 1973 times)

f.skywalker

GSX Boarding Problem after Update
« on: March 31, 2018, 05:25:17 pm »
Hallo FSDT Team,

I have a problem after the last update.
When I press on Request Baording the luggage vehicles do not go to the Airplane . They drive  to the Plane and then they drive away without loading.
After a long time do they come back and loading the Plane.
They drive around the Airport like he Refuling Service
That takes too long and is not real.
Before the update, this error was not there. I am using p3D V4.2
I've already tested the Full Installer without success.

Frank
« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 05:28:01 pm by f.skywalker »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Boarding Problem after Update
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2018, 06:13:26 pm »
I have a problem after the last update.
When I press on Request Baording the luggage vehicles do not go to the Airplane . They drive  to the Plane and then they drive away without loading.

This doesn't have anything to do with the latest update. Since GSX has been released, when you call Boarding, there are TWO set of vehicles:

1) the ones that starts on your parking, which always automatically appear whenever you start GSX, together with stairs, etc. Those are NOT supposed to go to your airplane if you select Boarding so, in order to make space for the ones that will arrive from far away, they will just go away,

2) the ones that comes from another parking, which are supposed to bring luggage for the Boarding passengers, which they are assumed to be a bit far away (a random vehicle parking spot) and those will load the airplane.

This is how Boarding always worked. It's possible that, at some time, we might had some kind of bug, where the ones closer to you won't even appear, but I believe it was fixed a while ago so, maybe, if you weren't one the previous latest version, you are noticing it only now, but this is how GSX was always supposed to work.

Instead, when selecting Deboarding, there will be only one set of the vehicles, starting at the parking, which will go directly towards the aircraft.

f.skywalker

Re: GSX Boarding Problem after Update
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2018, 07:11:23 pm »
Hallo Umberto,

Please excuse my problem.
Of course, that always works like that.
I was wrong.
No idea why I felt that way.

You can close this post

Thanks from EDDM
Frank

Happy Easter