Author Topic: Weird issue - Menu options are automatic activated  (Read 1712 times)

gcbraun

Weird issue - Menu options are automatic activated
« on: March 11, 2018, 11:20:41 am »
Hello, I have been using GSX for about one year without major issues. Last week, from one day to the other, I have started experiencing an issue where GSX ctrl+shift+f12 menu options gets automatically selected when I open the menu.

It does not matter if I press the key combination or open the menu via the GSX main-menu in P3Dv4.2.

This does not happen always. For instance, usually I can open the menu the first time and select the catering option fine. Then, when I am ready to board, I would open the menu again, and it would then quickly vanish from the screen and the de-boarding option was selected without me having pressed the apropriate key number.

It is very frustrating as sometimes I need to reset GSX multiple times until I can get the selection I wan to work.

Other addons used: Chaseplane, ActiveSky 2016, PMDG/FSLabs, PTA 2.61.

Any ideas what I should do? I have already updated Addon Manager to its last version today. This issue happens with all the aircraft that I have...

jalbino59

Re: Weird issue - Menu options are automatic activated
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2018, 01:24:13 pm »
EDIT..... Issue needs to be addressed by Lockheed Martin being discussed here: http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,17368.0.html
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 11:04:23 am by virtuali »