Author Topic: Marshaller position DURING pushback (wingwalker)  (Read 1715 times)

Frate

Marshaller position DURING pushback (wingwalker)
« on: February 16, 2018, 12:18:57 pm »
Hi,
I have a 737-800 home cockpit with a 100° curved screen.
I successfully configured GSX with prosim 737 and it works perfectly. Love the 3D configurator for vehicles and aircraft, it's  so straight forward  :).

I have just a small problem, as I have a home cockpit I don't usually use external view neither turn the virtual cockpit view, I'm non able to see the marshaller walking (wingwalker) during the pushback and after pushback showing the bypass pin removed.
How can I configure GSX so that the marshaller doesn't walk on a 90 degrees angle relative to the cockpit, but like 45 deg?

I noticed that on commencing push, the marshaller walk is triggered by the airplane nose gear passing on his side. Correct me if I'm wrong. Can I offset by x meters this "trigger" so that I'll be able to see him during push and saluting?
Do I have to modify the aircraft configuration?

I hope I was able to explain myself.

Thanks

Elia
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 12:40:39 pm by Frate »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Marshaller position DURING pushback (wingwalker)
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2018, 11:23:22 pm »
The marshaller position it's only the starting one so, it will affect in some way the return path, but only to a point. We'll probably have the ability at some point to set up custom paths with waypoints, etc., not just for the marshaller, but for everything that might require it, like a custom pushback route.

So, it will eventually come at some point.

Frate

Re: Marshaller position DURING pushback (wingwalker)
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2018, 10:10:00 am »
Grazie mille Umberto.

So I'll buy a 180 degrees projection system and solve this  ;D

Elia