Author Topic: Bagage car problems **SOLVED**  (Read 2077 times)

Ethanb199

Bagage car problems **SOLVED**
« on: June 05, 2017, 11:13:13 pm »
So ever since i got the PMDG 747v3 I have been having porblems with gsx. When I load in and request catering the trucks go to the correct doors the same as the stair cars, but when it comes to the cargo loader on the passenger (dont really fly cargo) plane both of the cargo loaders go to the rear door (as shown below) I have dont what people have suggested, uninstalling gsx and reinstalling, doesnt work. Uninstalling the 747 still doesnt work, I have downloaded the installers for gsx with the new updates multiple times, but nothing works. If anyone is able to help please let me know thanks.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 10:32:55 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Bagage car problems
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2017, 11:19:37 pm »
The screenshot shows you are using your own customization file, which is entirely unnecessary, since the PMDG 747 is internally supported. But, since user customizations always takes precedence, whatever error you made, will always be there, regardless how many times you install or update GSX, since no installer will ever touch your own customization files.

So, the first thing to do, is to remove your customization file, by pressing the "Reset" button, then Restart Couatl, so GSX will use its own internal configuration data, which surely works.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 01:08:35 am by virtuali »

Ethanb199

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2017, 01:07:42 am »
ok thank you so just hit reset on the customise plane thing then it will work perfectly

Ethanb199

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2017, 10:32:06 am »
The screenshot shows you are using your own customization file, which is entirely unnecessary, since the PMDG 747 is internally supported. But, since user customizations always takes precedence, whatever error you made, will always be there, regardless how many times you install or update GSX, since no installer will ever touch your own customization files.

So, the first thing to do, is to remove your customization file, by pressing the "Reset" button, then Restart Couatl, so GSX will use its own internal configuration data, which surely works.

Thanks easy fix all this time, wish i came to the forum earlier