Author Topic: PISSED!  (Read 7050 times)

Tino

PISSED!
« on: February 24, 2009, 02:20:06 am »
Can someone from the Fsdreamteam help me with this?

- I downloaded the JFK fsdreamteam product. Installed it onto my fsx platform.
- I went to go buy the product, everything went fine. But it says i baught the cloud 9 orlando? :S:S:S:!!!!!
- I even got an email confirming my purchase, yet i BOUGHT JFK!!! im not to happy with this.. hope you guys can help me here!!!!

i hope i could get some kind of refund? or atleast dissable the activation on the Orlando and give me what i wanted atleast? KJFK. otherwise this is a waste of money and a loss of a returning costumer. i will pay the difference between 34 CAD to 39CAD. hope we can do somthing here. *these products shouldn't be this complicated to install*.  This was my first time purchasing a product from you's, and to be honest, its quite dissapointing so far.

thanks ,tino!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2009, 02:41:30 am by Tino »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: PISSED!
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2009, 04:08:00 am »
- I went to go buy the product, everything went fine. But it says i baught the cloud 9 orlando? :S:S:S:!!!!!

If the program says you bought Cloud9 Orlando, then you bought Cloud9 Orlando, no doubt about it. You probably haven't realized that the scenery selected when you pressed the "Buy" button was Cloud9 Orlando.

I even got an email confirming my purchase, yet i BOUGHT JFK!!! im not to happy with this.. hope you guys can help me here!!!!

If the email says you bought Orlando, that's just a proof that it was Orlando that was selected when you pressed "Buy". Sorry, but this is the standard Esellerate buying procedure, tried and tested for years, there are no doubt of it working correctly.

i hope i could get some kind of refund? or atleast dissable the activation on the Orlando and give me what i wanted atleast?

Since you bought Cloud9 Orlando, the only ones that can issue a refund are Cloud9. We can't disable the activation for it. We can't do anything on other publisher's product, they are JUST using the same sales system we are using (Esellerate), but the order database is their own, and we can't access it.

*these products shouldn't be this complicated to install*.

Products can't be easier to install. In fact, you did't had any problem installing, and everything worked, otherwise you wouldn't be able to purchase anything in the first place, it's just that you selected the wrong publisher/scenery on the list before pressing "Buy" withour realizing it. The first screen that was presented to you, before the license agreement, also said "Welcome to Cloud9 Orlando"

This was my first time purchasing a product from you's, and to be honest, its quite dissapointing so far.

I'm sorry but, the Buying procedure works, because it has been used without problems by thousand of people. Yes, it happened over time that 1-2 users bought another FSDT scenery by mistake, and in this case WE DID REFUND IT allowing to buy the correct one instead but, if you buy a product from another publisher, we can't do anything about it, since we haven't sold anything to you, yet.

The address to ask a refund for Cloud9 products it's sales@fscloud9.com

Tino

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2009, 04:21:28 am »
Thankyou for your response. i will give that a try. Thanks again,

Santino.

TPASIMMER

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2009, 05:11:12 pm »
Looks like I have a similar issue. I downloaded KJFK and KORD. Tried them both out, and decided to purchase them. While FSX was running, I bought both airports (at a "bulk" discount because I purchased more than one at a time) via the "add on manager". I got a receipt from Virtuali confirming that I bought KJFK and KORD, along with the serial numbers. But, when I went back to the add-on manager to add those serial numbers and activate the purchases, it says that I purchased KMCO/Orlando. I didnt go any further, until I find out what's going on. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Ron

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2009, 11:38:30 pm »
Looks like I have a similar issue.

No, you have an entirely different issue. The original poster purchased KMCO by mistake because he didn't realized that KMCO was selected when he started the purchase process, and his receipt shows KMCO so, it was just a purchase error.

If your receipt shows KJFK+KORD, it means you have purchased KJFK+KORD, no questions about it. In fact, I've checked your Order, and you HAVE purchased KJFK+KORD, as you intented to do so, there aren't any errors here.

Also, the activation status for your order also shows you have successfully activated KFJK, but you still haven't activated KORD. And, this is normal as well, because you have used the integrated purchase process, which means the activation is automatic for the FIRST product in the order, but you need to manually activate, using the "Register Serial" option, the 2nd one, which is KORD.

So, I guess the only problem you have, is that you simply haven't selected KORD before choosing the "Register Serial" option to activate KORD, the cursor was probably on KMCO, that's why you might have seen a message about ASKING if you wanted to activate KMCO, at that point you might have aborted it, but that wouldn't mean you *purchased* KMCO, it simply meant that it was asking you if you wanted to activate KMCO, but you would get an error in any case, if you tried to activate KMCO with a KORD serial.

So, simply selected KORD before selecting the "Register Serial" button, and insert the KORD Serial Number as shown on your email receipt.

TPASIMMER

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2009, 05:43:06 pm »
Hi Umberto,

I went back and activated KORD. The add-on manager now shows both KORD and KJFK as "active". However, after starting FSX, I'm not showing the terminals for either of those 2 airports. The jetbridges are there, but not the actual terminals. I looked to see if there were perhaps any other sceneries in my FSX folder (non-FSDT), and found a few, removed them, and again started FSX. Same issue as before. Any suggestions?
***********************************************************************************************

UPDATE.......I had to reboot my computer (unrelated to this scenery issue) and decided to run FSX again. Both airports now appear in all their glory. Very impressive.

Thanks,
Ron
« Last Edit: December 24, 2009, 09:41:59 pm by TPASIMMER »