Author Topic: la passerelle aéroportuaire (télescopique)  (Read 2387 times)

nico1900x

la passerelle aéroportuaire (télescopique)
« on: May 04, 2017, 01:24:54 am »
Bonjour à tout le monde,

Avec Virtuali (pour GSX), j'aimerais savoir s'il y a un paramètre qui gère la passerelle aéroportuaire (télescopique) pour qu'elle se déploie automatiquement contre l'avion qui vient d'atterrir. Est-ce possible? Si non, savez-vous comment faire pour commander la passerelle aéroportuaire?
Merci beaucoup!!

(for english version, see below)

Hello everybody,

With Virtuali (GSX), when the plane is on the tarmac, I would like to know if it is possible to command the jet bridge to connect automatically with the plane. If such a setting exists, let me know! If it don't exist, I would like to know how to command the jet bridge manually.
Thank you very much!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: la passerelle aéroportuaire (télescopique)
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2017, 10:07:20 am »
With Virtuali (GSX), when the plane is on the tarmac, I would like to know if it is possible to command the jet bridge to connect automatically with the plane. If such a setting exists, let me know! If it don't exist, I would like to know how to command the jet bridge manually.

GSX doesn't control jetways or changes the way you use them so, assuming the scenery you are using HAS moving jetways, and they use the default FSX animation system (they are listed with a "/J" in the GSX parking selection menu), you will continue to use them as you always did, with CTRL+J

If, instead, the scenery uses SODE jetways, you can operate them from the GSX menu, but not automatically.