Author Topic: Double Jetways using new SODE jetways **SOLVED**  (Read 6510 times)

Matty2305

Double Jetways using new SODE jetways **SOLVED**
« on: January 10, 2017, 06:43:31 pm »
Hi,

I'm new to this forum and I have to say congrats on the superb products you release, I'm looking forward to the new O'Hare!
I have an issue with double jetways appearing (see attached), I have restarted Couatl several times along with the  "Reload All" option in SODE but I have exactly the same issue. Unlike the other post, I do not want the old jetways back and only just want one set of jetways appearing.

Can you advise what the issue please?

Thanks!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 11:50:03 am by virtuali »

Matty2305

Re: Double Jetways using new SODE jetways
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2017, 06:46:50 pm »
Sorry just to note that I'm using FSX with GSX and SODE 1.4.1

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 11:20:28 am »
Be sure you use the latest version of KIAH, otherwise you might see both the old standard FSX jetways that came with the original KIAH release, and the new ones made with SODE.

Matty2305

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2017, 04:54:14 pm »
I am using the latest release of KIAH, I had previous issues before and re-downloaded it on 19th Dec which included the SODE jetways, I also receive the live updates which are installed. Everytime I reload SODE within FSX, I see the double jetways appear. Let me know if there are any version numbers that I should be using. Windows tells me that KIAH is on version 1.5.1?

Cheers

Matty2305

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2017, 05:16:59 pm »
I've just downloaded it again as the latest installer version is 1.5.2. Does it also make a difference regarding what afcad file is being used as I have edited them before to modify airline codes at gates?

Matty2305

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2017, 06:46:24 pm »
I managed to screengrab a restarting couat and this is what is showing. Again this is AFTER I've reinstalled the latest version.

Thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2017, 03:56:06 pm »
Does it also make a difference regarding what afcad file is being used as I have edited them before to modify airline codes at gates?

Of course it does.

If you really want to modify the AFCAD, you MUST start from an AFCAD supplied with KIAH *after* we added the SODE jetways, otherwise you WILL have double jetways, since the standard FSX jetways USED to be contained in the AFCAD, but they aren't there anymore, in the current version of it.

Matty2305

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2017, 03:07:50 am »
Ha silly me, is pretty obvious now, I'll give it another crack and will check back, cheers!

All working now, apologies for not realising soon enough and thanks for your help!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 03:34:27 am by Matty2305 »