Author Topic: Activation problems after rolling back to P3D V3.3.5  (Read 2020 times)

YRZHOU

Activation problems after rolling back to P3D V3.3.5
« on: January 01, 2017, 12:18:21 am »
Hello Virtuali:

Happy New Year! I recently rolling back to V3.3.5 from 3.4 due to some CTD issues, And trying to reinstall the FSDT products starting with GSX, however getting an esellerate error (code:0xe0010004) with the description: No engine is installed.
Because currently I am not flying in the US, haven't try to install other FSDT products yet,  but expecting same problem there. the installers were pretty new, I think I download them two weeks ago.

Regards
YRZHOU

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Activation problems after rolling back to P3D V3.3.5
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2017, 06:05:33 pm »
Please update GSX using the full installer, as indicated in the Live Update release notes:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/couatl_liveupdate_notes.html

December 20th 2016

NEW REFUELING SYSTEM. Major Update!! The refueling system has been completely rewritten, with two new Fuel Truck models with a Trailer and animated crew, and a sytem that actual refill the airplane with realistic timings (can be accelerated) and multiple trips according to real world specifications.

IMPORTANT: This update requires downloading the latest GSX Full installer from the FSDT Website.