Author Topic: refuelling too short  (Read 2226 times)

zannu

refuelling too short
« on: December 24, 2016, 01:09:33 pm »
hi Virtuali, very good your new feature of refuelling, but something goes wrong. I used aerosoft A320 and i want to refuelling 9.1 tons of fuel.
the starting state is ready start and the FOB is 2.3. the truck work fine but after 2 minute the tank is disconected and another tank will arrive in the next 2 minute and ask me another time to start the refueling, so basically i can't finish my full refueling, how can I solve?
thanks and happy christmas!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: refuelling too short
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2016, 01:14:11 pm »
I'm sorry, but I cannot replicate this. Please describe your precise, exact, sequence of operations, including when and how you loaded the fuel on the plane.

zannu

Re: refuelling too short
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2016, 01:28:03 pm »
the sequence is that:
on airbus by aerosoft, at starting gate I pressed CTRL + F12 and i request the refuelling, after arriving the truck GSX ask me to load the fuel by my aircraft loader. i put my fuel on the FMGC 2 on airbus (for example 9.1 tons) and press START REFUELING in the FMGC. a green bar from GSX continue to appear updating me on the progressive loading. after more or less 2.5 tons are loaded the truck is disconecting (without finishing my refueling) and after 1 minute will arrive a new truck and ask me another time to refueling.

that's all.