Author Topic: fuel loading  (Read 2396 times)

ashun

fuel loading
« on: December 20, 2016, 10:41:09 pm »
couple of questions. Is there any manual or document to understand how to use fueling system and synchronise it with PMDG fueling system? Another question is that while refueling, the values are in gallons and pounds. Is it possible to change it to kgs like most European airliners?

Thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: fuel loading
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2016, 10:47:47 pm »
The GSX manual includes two usage cases, using precisely two different PMDG models ( 777 and 737 ) as an example.

Is it possible to change it to kgs like most European airliners?

The indication in the green text line is already depending on your international settings. What you must deal with (if using the PMDG), is of course dependent on the PMDG FMC settings.

The thing that is always in gallons, is the fuel counter indicator over the vehicle.. Maybe we could change this, but I guess it should be more related to the airport, rather than following the sim preferences.

WebMaximus

Re: fuel loading
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2016, 01:59:37 am »
Haven't tried the new version and fuel loading out yet but looking forward to!

As for gallons vs kgs I hope an option for that can be implemented in a not too distant future because I too do all my fuel planning in kgs using PFPX so would be very nice not having to convert the fuel amount for every flight.

Truly great idea to have working fuel loading in GSX and even for PMDG aircraft!
Richard Åsberg