Author Topic: p3d v 3.4 impossible to move the 3D arrows  (Read 3308 times)

target

p3d v 3.4 impossible to move the 3D arrows
« on: December 06, 2016, 03:32:53 pm »
Hello
On p3d v 3.4 impossible to move the 3D arrows on customize aircraft if I press num 4 or num 8 it is the view that turns I put the keys by default I also use these keys on ezca only Function keys are F1 F3 F4

Thank you for your answers

cordially

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: p3d v 3.4 impossible to move the 3D arrows
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2016, 04:11:03 pm »
I also use these keys on ezca only Function keys are F1 F3 F4

That's the problem: EZCA took they keys, so there's just nothing we can do about it. We of course use the proper way to reserve keys: we *ask* the sim to give us the standard Slew keys (only while the editor is active), and we give it back to the sim when we are done.

If EZCA is always taking control of the keys, your only option is to disable it when you need to do some edits.

target

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2016, 07:45:11 pm »
Hello

I have removed ezca set the default keys in p3d but unfortunately the keys num 4 and 8 does not work on 3D positions for fuel

cordially

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2016, 08:55:00 pm »
I have removed ezca set the default keys in p3d but unfortunately the keys num 4 and 8 does not work on 3D positions for fuel

Try to reset your Controls to default.

target

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2016, 09:15:41 pm »
Hallo

That's what I did
A proposition can be left to the user the choice of keys

Cordially

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2016, 09:33:48 pm »
That's what I did

Then it will surely work.

A proposition can be left to the user the choice of keys

I don't fully understand you. Or, maybe, you don't fully understand how the GSX editor works. You DO have the choice, just not in GSX, but in the simulator Controls page.

That's because GSX does NOT try to read a key, it will read whatever key YOU have set in the simulator, to be assigned to the Slew keys.

That's why I said that, if it doesn't work, resetting the controls to default (ALL keyboard controls to default) should fix it, and why if it doesn't, it doesn't have anything to do with GSX, but just the sim not having anything assigned to the Slew, or another addon interfering.

I'll try to explain it again in different words: if you assign joystick buttons to the Slew events, GSX editor WILL react to them.

target

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2016, 12:39:14 am »
Hello
Sorry my english is very bad
I know the editor of GFX and that of P3D I found the solution to run gfx and ezca using the same keys
thank you