Author Topic: West Palm Beach (PBI) a dream?  (Read 3878 times)

mpo645

West Palm Beach (PBI) a dream?
« on: January 05, 2009, 10:22:26 pm »
Hey Fsdreamteam

you guys are doing a spectacular job with your well crafted sceneries and i congratulate you for that.  I think that MANY virtual airline pilots and general aviation pilots would love to have Palm Beach International Airport as your scenery for FS9 and FSX after DFW.  It is a rapidly growing airport and serves as a mini-hub for jetblue (a must have for those enthusiasts  ;D). 

Thank you for your consideration

Parker

Silverbird

Re: West Palm Beach (PBI) a dream?
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 04:10:53 am »
Hi Parker I used to live in west palm beach!  ;D about 15 min away from the airport, and I did work in kpbi at the American airlines gate c9 terminal c and at that short time I worked on jetsgo canjet and independence airlines jets all the time. I really miss those days a lot  :'( and having a kpbi for fs in great detail would be a dream come true! I think at one point flytampa had thought about doing it once :( but that never happened. as for fsdt I honestly think we will never see one from them as this is a small airport and not a popular international airport and it wouldn't bring enough money in at least that's what I think, but I have learned in life never say never lol.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 04:15:53 am by Silverbird »
Cesar

New Jersey EWR