Author Topic: I want my order numbers!  (Read 2920 times)

jetsmell

I want my order numbers!
« on: November 20, 2016, 12:51:34 pm »
 I purchased a number of your products and need the order numbers to re-install. I am not getting them through my e-mail. I even made your e-mail an exception.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: I want my order numbers!
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2016, 08:53:20 am »
These kind of question are not obviously suited for a public forum post, since we should exchange private informations so, the correct way to fix these issues is using the support email, which is found either on the "Contact Us" page, or by clicking the small email icon under forum icon.

Checking your orders on Esellerate, I can see your orders are all correctly registered to the email address you used on the forum so, provided you inserted that one on the Esellerate order retrieval page, you can be sure the emails HAS been sent to that address, so the only possible reason why you are not receiving them, must be on your end, most likely your ISP has spam filters in place which you cannot control, that are blocking the email.

If you contact us by email, we can use a different system to send the purchase receipts, one that will hopefully not end up filtered on your end.

jetsmell

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2016, 02:55:17 am »
After almost five days of waiting, do you think you can give my serial numbers through the mail that I have on this site?
I have no idea why I'm not getting anything through my home e-mail. To my knowledge, this is the first time. If you can act on this
I would really appreciate it. Sincerely, Dan Longano

jetsmell

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2016, 04:22:34 pm »
Can you send me my serial numbers so the products that were purchased from you can be installed?
Your replies are not working on my home computer so can you send them right here? Thank you, Dan Longano

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2016, 12:25:51 pm »
After almost five days of waiting

You mean two days.

It was November 21th when I first told you to contact us by email, which you never did until today, and today the 23th, when you finally sent that email, to which I replied almost immediately, considering you sent it yesterday at 22:54 (my time), and I replied at 10:45 (my time) today.

do you think you can give my serial numbers through the mail that I have on this site?

I asked to contact us by email. You only did it today so, today I replied to you with your purchase receipts.