Author Topic: No Pushback  (Read 2048 times)

Flyboy0284

No Pushback
« on: September 17, 2016, 07:46:04 pm »
A few days ago I no longer am able to get a pushback from GSX. I select the direction and whether or not I would like engine start, the tug moves into position, the marshaller says "Hello Captain, we are ready for pushback," but then it stops there. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling GSX and the standalone addon manager. Nothing has fixed the issue. Any suggestions?

Thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: No Pushback
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2016, 10:53:19 am »
Since you are not providing the most important information that we always ask when reporting such issue, which are:

- The airplane used

- The scenery used

- The gate used

We can only guess. Usually, when pushback doesn't start, it's because you have some constraint specific to the plane, like wheel chocks or similar. GSX will obviously tell you about that but, if you turned the Verbosity slider in the GSX - Setting too low OR if you increased the time between message to a very high value, you'll miss what GSX is trying to tell you.

Flyboy0284

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2016, 12:26:11 am »
It was happening at every airport with every aircraft. A complete uninstall and reinstall of GSX, addon manager, and coatl finally got everything working again.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2016, 07:31:24 pm »
A complete uninstall and reinstall of GSX, addon manager, and coatl finally got everything working again.

If a full reinstall fixed it, the issue was likely caused by not having updated to the full installer with the June 1st update, which was a mandatory update:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/couatl_liveupdate_notes.html

June 1st, 2016

IMPORTANT: this update requires to download and install the latest GSX FULL INSTALLER!!

If you skipped this, and then applied subsequent updates, it's expected to have all sort of issues, because all the subsequent updates published after that date, require a full installer downloaded later than June 1st.