Author Topic: lost my orders...serials...etc  (Read 5334 times)

unc1rlm

lost my orders...serials...etc
« on: August 13, 2016, 11:13:51 pm »
Have written  support@virtualisoftware.com and no respone. I have purchased a bunch of your stuff but hard drive crapped out and i can't reinstall without serials etc :)  I assume most programs gsx and chicago lax and kennedy v2.0 and others brought up to install on latest p3dv3.3.5?

An help appreciated.

Bob M

pcubine

Re: lost my orders...serials...etc
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2016, 05:57:09 am »

See the thread right below yours which is about the same subject.
Michael Cubine

NZXT H440 Mid Tower, ASRock Z170 MB, i7-7700K (OC 5.0), Corsair Hydro H1 15i Liquid Cooling, 32GB DDR4 TridentZ SDRAM 3000MHz, 11GB NVIDA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Video Card, 1000 Watt Corsair RM Series Power Supply, 1TB Samsung 850 Pro SSD

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2016, 02:17:08 pm »
And the FAQ page of our site:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/faq.html

unc1rlm

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2016, 03:08:42 pm »
Hi...I have read your faq...and still not resolved...I am going through 5000+ emails and I can't find any references to any of your software I have purchased...When I purchase a product..I should get some type of notification of purchase. I sent for a "esellerate" purchase and only two (not any of yours)...were listed....where do I look next.

Thank you,

Bob M.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2016, 11:49:47 pm »
Hi...I have read your faq...and still not resolved...I am going through 5000+ emails and I can't find any references to any of your software I have purchased...

I doesn't seem you read our FAQ carefully enough, because it explains how to deal with the problem of having lost your confirmation email, and explains what to do to get ANOTHER copy of it.

Provided, of course, you have bought our products on our site, through the Esellerate (which is the only way you can buy our product on *our* site).

If you bought our products from another retailer, Esellerate won't have any traces of your order, so you must use whatever order-retrieval is in place on that other retailer.

pcubine

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2016, 06:01:49 pm »
....where do I look next.
In your wallet for your credit card. And save these emails.
Michael Cubine

NZXT H440 Mid Tower, ASRock Z170 MB, i7-7700K (OC 5.0), Corsair Hydro H1 15i Liquid Cooling, 32GB DDR4 TridentZ SDRAM 3000MHz, 11GB NVIDA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Video Card, 1000 Watt Corsair RM Series Power Supply, 1TB Samsung 850 Pro SSD

unc1rlm

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2016, 11:44:28 pm »
Thank you. I didn't like the insinuation (spelt wrong lol)  that if I bought your product..etc. I don't think I would go through 5000+ emails looking for your information in order to reinstall it!! I guess that means kudos for your product. I did send a letter to support at esellerate and they sent me 2 items yesterday and today gsx, jfk, dallas, chicago and LAX  popped up out of the clear blue. So I guess I will reinstall your products.. If i didn't like your products..I would not have gone through all this stress and anxiety to find it :)

Have a good day,

Bob M

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2016, 01:52:34 pm »
I didn't like the insinuation (spelt wrong lol)  that if I bought your product..etc.

What "insinuation" ??

The sentence didn't said " if I bought your product...etc". It said "Provided, you have bought our products on our site". Purchasing our products on OTHER sites, like Simmarket, PC Aviator, FSPS, etc., is absolutely legit and fine, it's just that, if you bought them from other retailers, you must use the other retailers order-retrieval procedures, since the Esellerate site won't have any record of purchase made from other sites.

Since you haven't said IF you bought on our site or from another retailer, I couldn't possibly know about this, but of course I HAD to add this, which is far from being an "insinuation". Since, before replying, I checked your orders on Esellerate, and NO ORDERS are registered to the email you used to register on the forum, that seemed a reasonable and helpful thing to add. And please, don't take this as another "insinuation". You might have used a different email to purchase on our site...

I don't think I would go through 5000+ emails looking for your information in order to reinstall it!!

First, I guess your email program have a "search" function, but that's besides the point. What OTHER solution you would propose, for the program to reinstall without your purchase receipt, after an hard-drive crash ?

1) If you made a backup prior of the crash, you could have used the .REG file which was created in your C:\Users\YOURNAME folder when you originally activated. This would allow you to reactivate WITHOUT YOUR EMAIL RECEIPT

2) If you haven't made a backup AND you "don't want to go through 5000+ emails", you can use the order retrieval method, clearly explained:

- In the installation guide

AND

- In the sticky thread on THIS forum, the one aptly named "Reinstallation after system upgrade or crash, please READ!". Do you think the title is not clear enough ?

AND

- In the FAQ page of our site

So I guess I will reinstall your products.. If i didn't like your products..I would not have gone through all this stress and anxiety to find it :)

What "stress and anxiety" are you referring to ? We have MULTIPLE ways to retrieve your order, using the .REG file, searching your email AND with a procedure to retrieve a lost email too. It's not enough ?

unc1rlm

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2016, 03:39:09 pm »
 ;D  I took a pill and I am fine now. Thank you for your assist.

Bob M.