Author Topic: JetBlue in Greece?  (Read 2776 times)

p3dx3

JetBlue in Greece?
« on: August 24, 2016, 09:25:59 am »
At the apron at LGTS airport, requested services, and JetBlue is serving me! That cannot be right...I have the latest GSX install.

ckbt76

Re: JetBlue in Greece?
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2016, 11:23:31 am »
I get several wrong ground services too (i.e. Nokair in EDDL, etc.).
The latest version is installed.

Any help would be very much appreciated. 

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2016, 12:47:23 pm »
At the apron at LGTS airport, requested services, and JetBlue is serving me! That cannot be right...I have the latest GSX install.

I just tried it now, and it doesn't happen. I only get Olimpic Air at LGTS, using the default airport, of course.

Are you using a 3rd party airport ? If yes, check if they might have flagged all parking spot in a strange way, like everything military cargo or just cargo, for example.

That's why the current update has a new feature, which allows you to override the parking Type in the AFCAD, so GSX won't be confused by 3rd party airports all flagged as cargo or military cargo, on an airport with no assigned cargo operators, which would result in a random operator selected, which seems to be what you have being observing.

p3dx3

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2016, 06:06:12 am »
The addon scenery is FSDG Thessaloniki

The afcad is normal with parking spots listed as Gate Small. I was not prompted to select a service when I requested unloading.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 11:31:35 am by virtuali »