Author Topic: Jetways  (Read 3202 times)

Chuck Dreier

Jetways
« on: August 06, 2016, 05:31:40 pm »
I get a message "All jetways stopped due to main module..."  Any thoughts on what I need to do to solve this?  (P3D v3.3) Thanks.

flapsup

Re: Jetways
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2016, 12:49:08 am »
Answer might be here. http://www.avsim.com/topic/471587-exit-1l-data/

Not had the time to have a look yet, but having the same problem. NGX as well.

Works first time use, and then never works again. Sode has me scratching my head.

Chuck Dreier

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2016, 01:56:14 am »
Yes, it's the PMDG 737NGX

pilot3033

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2016, 02:43:07 am »
I get a message "All jetways stopped due to main module..."  Any thoughts on what I need to do to solve this?  (P3D v3.3) Thanks.

I've had this happen when I try to use the SODE menu (TAB-S or whatever other key combo, sometimes SHFIT+"-"), then try to use GSX. I imagine it's some sort of conflict over what program is controlling the SODE objects, GSX or SODE, or something else a scenery developer has used to control the objects.

Since SDOE is in its infancy, it will take some time to iron out how this all works and to come up with a standard. In the meantime, I suggest using only GSX to control SODE jetways. If GSX is having an issue doing so, use the other SODE key commands to control the jetways, but then don't switch back to GSX control. Pick one, stick with one.

Otherwise make sure SODE is registered and updated.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2016, 02:41:10 pm »
The main advantage of using GSX instead of the TAB-S SODE menu, is that GSX will pass its own door configuration for the selected airplane to SODE, so you won't have to worry about keeping the SODE airplane database up to date and, if you edit the airplane configuration in GSX, the changes will be available to SODE too.

Every scenery using SODE (provided it was made using SODE 1.3 and above) will have its jetways recognized by GSX so, it's best to just use GSX, and not worry about the SODE airplane data.

jgoggi

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2016, 10:06:48 am »

Do you use Aivlasoft EFB?
James Goggi

Chuck Dreier

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2016, 09:28:38 pm »
Yes, I do have Avilasoft EFB installed.  Since my last post I've done a complete, fresh, install of P3D v3.3 and methodically installed some of my add-ons checking after each add to make sure P3D is running well.  The first time I ran GSX Jetways at my ImagineSim KATL it worked well.  The next time I got the same "All Jetways stopped" message.  Once this occurs I can't use the pushback because GSX says it's waiting for services to stop.  Yes, I have the latest version of SODE installed but I'm only using GSX for Jetways (unless it's a generic airport in which I use keyboard control).  Any other thoughts?

ADD:  I just tried it again and one time I get the message "There Are No Jetways At This Gate."  The next time the ".... Due to Main Module Disconnection."  Something's definitely not working???
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 10:09:21 pm by CDreier »