Author Topic: Ramp Agents no longer there  (Read 3335 times)

c09RKC

Ramp Agents no longer there
« on: July 19, 2016, 04:34:17 pm »
I guess they took the 1hr lunch break  :).

I'm FSX, not P3D.

One installation ago GSX was working perfectly, including the phantom menu issue that's been talked about so much. My issue now is the AI ramp agents, where'd they go? Before, while sitting at the gate I'd see 4 or 5 standing around, one or two walking around etc. This was all before calling for catering & fueling. They're gone  :'(. Naturally I didn't keep track of what build it was that worked so well.

The one AI guy's there come time for push & start, walks with the wing as he should but before there were additional guys at the gate etc...

I see an odd-ball thing in the Add-on Manager, might explain things...? Pull up GSX in the Product window. Towards the bottom I see "Product Active". I do not see 'Product Installed and ACTIVE". Huh? It's installed. I was here when I installed it  :D

Anyway, can anyone help with the missing AI fella's and if not, can is it possible to roll this update back one?

Tkx in advance!!
Doug

Hnla

Re: Ramp Agents no longer there
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2016, 05:06:01 pm »
If your talking about at KMEM, the animated people at the gates are supposed to disappear when you call GSX.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 07:53:17 pm by Hnla »

c09RKC

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2016, 05:16:49 pm »
KLAX.

Hadn't thought of trying other airports. I'll let you know...

Doug

c09RKC

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2016, 07:39:41 pm »
No, didn't work. I tried both FSDT airports and others.

Doug

c09RKC

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2016, 09:25:41 pm »
>>If your talking about at KMEM, the animated people at the gates are supposed to disappear when you call GSX.<<

Is KMEM the only airport we're supposed to see these people?

Doug

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2016, 02:44:22 pm »
Is KMEM the only airport we're supposed to see these people?

Yes, so I'm not sure what you are referring to, if you are in another airport.

By default, GSX will automatically remove ANY object of the "ground vehicle" category from a parking, which *usually* means default ground vehicles.

Some FSDT sceneries, like KMEM, have objects flagged in a special way that GSX will recognize them and will remove them too.

c09RKC

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2016, 09:24:45 pm »
Ok, tkx Umberto. I don't suppose expansion to all airports with the (as I call them) little green men are in the plans  :)? Would be nice. It adds another layer of the already existing warehouse of realism you've created.

The one biggest thing I'd like to see though just won't happen. Networking. Ah well  :).

Tkx again!
Doug

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2016, 02:18:21 pm »
Ok, tkx Umberto. I don't suppose expansion to all airports with the (as I call them) little green men are in the plans  :)? Would be nice. It adds another layer of the already existing warehouse of realism you've created.

That's surely possible.