Author Topic: Couatl error **SOLVED**  (Read 2497 times)

snoopy1212

Couatl error **SOLVED**
« on: July 15, 2016, 10:04:05 am »
Hello community,

I have encountered an error with couatl and it's the first time this has happened.

Can anyone decipher it?

Thanks,
Snoopy

couatl v3.1 (build 3510)
panic log started on Fri Jul 15 19:55:09 2016

problem raised by addon <unknown>
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "couatl\GSX\__init__.py", line 384, in <lambda>
  File "couatl\common\youcontrol.py", line 222, in showMenusWithSameTag
  File "couatl\common\youcontrol.py", line 78, in showContainer
  File "couatl\common\youcontrol.py", line 201, in show
  File "couatl\GSX\__init__.py", line 156, in perform
  File "couatl\GSX\__init__.py", line 142, in formatGate
AttributeError: 'Couatl.Parking' object has no attribute '_bglname'
{'Airport': 'EGCC', 'User Pos': (53.332094828337844, -2.3100545710721527, 82.8107 m, 4.47774 m, 51.09997338452035)}
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 10:33:54 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Couatl error
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2016, 10:06:26 am »
I have encountered an error with couatl and it's the first time this has happened.

couatl v3.1 (build 3510)

You are running an outdated version of the program, because you must have ignored the prompt to update the latest Stand-Alone Addon Manager that must have appeared to you yesterday, assuming you haven't disabled the Live Update notifications, of course.

wedge

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2016, 10:22:13 am »

couatl v3.1 (build 3510)

You are running an outdated version of the program, because you must have ignored the prompt to update the latest Stand-Alone Addon Manager that must have appeared to you yesterday, assuming you haven't disabled the Live Update notifications, of course.

Hello,

There seem to be an issue as I've not had any message for a standalone update, I've had one a few days ago but that was inside FSX and was not requiring oto quit, I actually did a manual check via the menu, which give me the possibility to reinstall the latest live update, which I tried but did not change things.

I faced the same issue so seeing this post I've downloaded and installed the latest standalone addon manager which indeed fixed the issue. But I guess there is an issue with the update check not telling you have to do it :)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2016, 10:27:20 am »
I faced the same issue so seeing this post I've downloaded and installed the latest standalone addon manager which indeed fixed the issue. But I guess there is an issue with the update check not telling you have to do it :)

There are no issues with the update check. If the "check updates" menu hasn't suggested an update, it means you already installed it.

What *might* have happened, is that you already applied to update, but the latest Couatl.exe  wasn't installed, because it might have been blocked by the antivirus, but now it hasn't, maybe because in the past days we contacted a few antivirus vendors asking to be whitelisted.