Author Topic: building disappear each time i try to choose gsx service **SOLVED**  (Read 14379 times)

natoseigh

hello sir
am having problem with the fsdreamteam klax scenery for some strange reason each time I try to choose a gsx service after the menu pops up the biuldings and ground textures disappear and only have the jetway ,I have updated all your products to the new installer including stand alone manager and gsx services and even updated klax airport more than 5 times and each time I bring up gsx menu and choose a service the buildings and everything goes missing please help.thank you
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 02:11:47 am by virtuali »

ianj844

Re: building disappear each time i try to choose gsx service
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2016, 05:21:53 am »
I am having this issue aswell.

natoseigh

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2016, 05:59:23 am »
really?glad its not just me very weird and kinda frustrated spent money to buy something and can't even enjoy it

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2016, 02:00:12 pm »
Check the %APPDATA%\Virtuali folder if you have a Couatl.err file after the crash, and if you have one, (or you have a Couatl.LOG file) post its content.

ianj844

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2016, 02:20:04 pm »
Umberto,

There is no Couatl.err file generated for me. Please note that it appears its couatl crashing because when this happens all GSX/Couatl related option from the add-ons menu disappear and don't come back.

ianj844

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2016, 02:25:56 pm »
I am getting this error in the couatl.log in my FSX main folder:

Cannot patch objects under C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Simobjects/Misc/FSDT_KLAX

natoseigh

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2016, 04:17:41 pm »
is there a way for me to attach the content of the Couatl.err i found since its very long but yes there is a coul .err i found .

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2016, 05:34:32 pm »
is there a way for me to attach the content of the Couatl.err i found since its very long but yes there is a coul .err i found .

ZIP the file and attach it to a message.

natoseigh

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2016, 05:56:51 pm »
are you guys still working on a fix yet since i know other members of this forum are having the same issue

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2016, 06:12:37 pm »
are you guys still working on a fix yet since i know other members of this forum are having the same issue

How do you expect we "work on a fix", if you don't send the Couatl.err file I requested, which might explain WHAT is really happening ?

ianj844

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2016, 06:23:09 pm »
Umberto,

I am having the same problem but I don't have a couatl.err file.

Why might this be?

matthewpow

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2016, 07:43:28 pm »

couatl v3.0 (build 3187)
panic log started on Tue Mar 08 18:40:23 2016

problem raised by addon <unknown>
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 47, in loadAddons
  File "<string>", line 36, in importAndCreateInstance
  File "couatl\common\__init__.py", line 29, in <module>
  File "couatl\common\textinput.py", line 4, in <module>
RuntimeError: <unknown error>
{}
Connection with Prepar3D v3 lost (has it crashed?)
disconnected from SimConnect.

Ok this is MY log. I was thinking about not posting it because of the date. I may be able to give you a more drawn out explanation to what's happening. I load up the sim. Load C&D in the Aerosoft A320 (And yes, I've tried in other planes). Open up GSX menu, select Request Catering Service. My sim is still responding and my aircraft sinks slightly down. I have jetways, blurry ground textures that look almost as if they are made of grass, and no buildings. Tried it over again, it crashes. I'm not sure how much more we can give you as some/most of us have either outdated .err files or even no .err files. That's all the information we have other than knowing that we can't use GSX with LAX.

vertigho

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2016, 10:48:20 pm »
Wanted to chime in and say that I too am experiencing a couatl crash upon requesting a service from GSX at KLAX.

I checked my couatl.err log and there was nothing in there relating to these crashes.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2016, 10:51:48 pm »
couatl v3.0 (build 3187)
panic log started on Tue Mar 08 18:40:23 2016

Ok this is MY log. I was thinking about not posting it because of the date.[/quote]

Exactly, it's an old log coming from an older version.

Note that, if you enabled Logging in the Trobleshooting section of the GSX Settings, any errors will be logged in the Couatl.LOG, not the .ERR file. Have done that ? If yes, you should post your Couatl.LOG instead.

ianj844

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2016, 11:15:18 pm »
Umberto,

I loaded up at KLAX and requested deboarding the buildings and ground textures go away and all couatl related option are gone from the add-ons drop down. Here is the last 20 or so lines of my couatl.log.

Code: [Select]
Loading aircraft data from Airplanes\PMDG 737-800NGX WL
Airplane major/minor version: 737 800
intelliscene.cfg provides aircraft data with priority 1
aircraftDb.py provides aircraft data with priority 2
Using aircraft data from aircraftDb.py
Added Menu SubItem "Customize airport positions..." (parentId 83, id 100)
Entering KLAX area...
Patching for custom Ambient Visibility in file model.KLAX_brd/KLAX_brd.mdl 0
Patching for custom Ambient Visibility in file model.KLAX_hng1/KLAX_hng1.mdl 0
Patching for custom Ambient Visibility in file model.KLAX_hng2/KLAX_hng2.mdl 0
Patching for custom Ambient Visibility in file model.KLAX_hng4/KLAX_hng4.mdl 0
Patching for custom Ambient Visibility in file model.KLAX_hng4_lgh/KLAX_hng4_lgh.mdl 0
Patching for custom Ambient Visibility in file model.KLAX_hng5/KLAX_hng5.mdl 0
Patching for custom Ambient Visibility in file model.KLAX_hng5_lgh/KLAX_hng5_lgh.mdl 0
Patching for custom Ambient Visibility in file model.KLAX_hng6/KLAX_hng6.mdl 0
Patching for custom Ambient Visibility in file model.KLAX_hng6_lgh/KLAX_hng6_lgh.mdl 0
Patching for custom Ambient Visibility in file model.KLAX_sett01_sf/KLAX_sett01_sf.mdl 0
Patching for custom Ambient Visibility in file model.KLAX_sett01_sfES/KLAX_sett01_sfES.mdl 0
Patching for custom Ambient Visibility in file model.KLAX_sett01_sfOV/KLAX_sett01_sfOV.mdl 0
Patching for custom Ambient Visibility in file model.KLAX_t1_lgh/KLAX_t1_lgh.mdl 0
Patching for custom Ambient Visibility in file model.KLAX_t2_lgh/KLAX_t2_lgh.mdl 0
Patching for custom Ambient Visibility in file model.KLAX_t3_lgh/KLAX_t3_lgh.mdl 0
Patching for custom Ambient Visibility in file model.KLAX_t4_lgh/KLAX_t4_lgh.mdl 0
Patching for custom Ambient Visibility in file model.KLAX_t5_lgh/KLAX_t5_lgh.mdl 0
Patching for custom Ambient Visibility in file model.KLAX_t6_lgh/KLAX_t6_lgh.mdl 0
Patching for custom Ambient Visibility in file model.KLAX_t7_lgh/KLAX_t7_lgh.mdl 0
Patching for custom Ambient Visibility in file model.KLAX_t8_lgh/KLAX_t8_lgh.mdl 0

Cannot patch objects under C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Simobjects/Misc/FSDT_KLAX
Requested assistance services at Tom Bradley Intl. Terminal|Gate 112  (FSX Name=Gate 112)