Author Topic: Terminal 5 ?'s  (Read 4151 times)

arnold1628

Terminal 5 ?'s
« on: December 07, 2008, 07:58:13 am »
Hey guys, first off i want to say that JFK is an amazing airport.  Attention to detail is unmatched by others in the this industry.....SO THANK YOU!!!!!

Now onto terminal 5.  So first off, was it intentional of you guys to only include 24 gates in the scenery as due to a lack of space or was this a small oversight as there are actually 26 in total?  Secondly, I noticed in your afcad and harpsi's afcad, the gates are labelled wrong.  Now in the actual scenery I noticed there are no marking for the gates, is this how they are in real life?  And of course as the scenery is not labelled on the gates, this makes for an easy fix in the afcad.

Well that is all for now.  I wanted to point these couple things out as the scenery you guys creates demands these details and in case you didn't notice and if intentional, then great no problem.

Thanks again guys for the hard work.  Can't wait for an updated Vegas with finally all the "D" gates for those damn needy planes to park at!!!!

Troy

arnold1628

Re: Terminal 5 ?'s
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2008, 05:27:49 am »
Did I word something wrong in this post?  If I affended someone, my apologizies.  Just surprised no one has made any comment on it.

Thanks

Troy