Author Topic: Regenerate airport cache **SOLVED**  (Read 2642 times)

Artur

Regenerate airport cache **SOLVED**
« on: October 28, 2015, 02:10:02 pm »
Every time I start from gate, GSX send that message for 1  second  in green bar. Is normal ? I have already download the latest vehicle update.

Inviato dal mio Sirius_QS utilizzando Tapatalk

« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 10:38:37 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Regenerate airport cache
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2015, 02:57:54 pm »
Every time I start from gate, GSX send that message for 1  second  in green bar. Is normal ?

Are you sure you are see the *regenerating* message each time ? 1 second seems to be short for it, but it's normal for the "Airport cache loaded successfully", which is the one you are supposed to see on each start.

I have already download the latest vehicle update.

The vehicle update doesn't have anything to do with this. What causes a cache regeneration (assuming it IS the regeneration you are seeing), could be an external utility that changes the scenery library at each start.

Artur

Re: Re: Regenerate airport cache
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2015, 04:19:19 pm »
Every time I start from gate, GSX send that message for 1  second  in green bar. Is normal ?

Are you sure you are see the *regenerating* message each time ? 1 second seems to be short for it, but it's normal for the "Airport cache loaded successfully", which is the one you are supposed to see on each start.

I have already download the latest vehicle update.

The vehicle update doesn't have anything to do with this. What causes a cache regeneration (assuming it IS the regeneration you are seeing), could be an external utility that changes the scenery library at each start.
Yes you are right! The message is the one you say! Sorry again. Is it normal?

Inviato dal mio Sirius_QS utilizzando Tapatalk

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Re: Regenerate airport cache
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2015, 04:36:18 pm »
Yes you are right! The message is the one you say! Sorry again. Is it normal?

Yes, of course. It says that everything's ok ( "Airport cache loaded successfully" )