Author Topic: Marshaller on Ladder?  (Read 3576 times)

jrclewis

Marshaller on Ladder?
« on: October 17, 2015, 10:56:23 pm »
Hello! So I noticed awhile back an update was released to GSX about with large aircraft the marshaller would be on a ladder or something of the sort. I used the default FSX 747-400 and it did not work. I was wondering if I am mistaking any of that coming out or is mine just not working? Is there a way to activate it? Thanks! ;D

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Marshaller on Ladder?
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2015, 01:08:04 pm »
I was wondering if I am mistaking any of that coming out or is mine just not working? Is there a way to activate it?

From the Live Update release notes related to that update:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/couatl_liveupdate_notes.html

IMPORTANT: to see the ladder, you must also download and install one of the GSX vehicle updates! GSX will give you a warning if the ladder model is not installed, but was required due to the cockpit height.

If you haven't seen such warning, it means your cockpit height compared to the marshaller distance wasn't high enough to require a ladder, which usually is the case for parkings in the open, when there's usually enough space to place the marshaller back enough so you can see him. If the parking has a jetway, the distance is lower, so you will need a ladder and you should see the warning about the missing ladder, if you forgot to download and install the vehicles update.

cgentil

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2015, 03:02:41 am »
Hello,

Just a doubt.

It's necessary to download GSX vehicle update if I downloaded the full installer this month?

Thank you.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2015, 09:29:16 am »
It's necessary to download GSX vehicle update if I downloaded the full installer this month?

If you have a problem with vehicles not showing/missing, yes, the first thing to try is to download the latest vehicle update.