Author Topic: Active but not installed in the scenery library **SOLVED**  (Read 3349 times)

fsxnate

Active but not installed in the scenery library **SOLVED**
« on: October 11, 2015, 03:59:52 am »
Hi all,

Clean install of Prepar3d V3, I then went and downloaded the latest installer for KJFK V2 and installed with the prompts into P3D V3.  I loaded KJFK and went to the add on manager to activate, however it says "Active but not installed in the scenery library" then the trial expiration prompt happens and the buildings disappear, any suggestions on that one?

thanks!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 01:01:02 pm by virtuali »

fsxnate

Re: Active but not installed in the scenery library
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2015, 04:26:09 am »
I ended up seeing some esellerate failures (fatal and internet connection) so I disabled my firewall and turned off windows defender (no anti virus).  I uninstalled and was able to get it de activated despite the esellerate errors, I then reinstalled and opted to activate via the website, inserting the serial number and having it state successfully activated.  It went back to Active but not installed in scenery folder then the trial expired and the buildings disappeared.  I saw some other activation options so I will try those

thanks!

fsxnate

Re: Active but not installed in the scenery library
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2015, 04:49:42 am »
*RESOLVED* because I decided to stop being an idiot......JFK....V2!!!!!! aka the right version works better if you ask me......ugggg thanks!