Author Topic: LAX?  (Read 3716 times)

dborik27

LAX?
« on: November 14, 2008, 09:43:39 am »
Hello!

I understand that Cloud9 and FSDT are no way affiliated. But cloud9 has an lax scenery and fsdt doesnt. is cloud9 holding back fsdt from doing a LAX scenery. I mean your sceneries are amazing! I would be so nice to have a LAX scenery that would look as real to the close thing as your sceneries do.

Hope to hear from you.

Regards,

Dennis

KingCat

Re: LAX?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2008, 10:28:05 am »
I would be so nice to have a LAX scenery that would look as real to the close thing as your sceneries do.

The current KLAX scenery from Cloud9 is very good, and looks very realistic. It's not outdated, so I see no reason why FSDreamTeam should do a KLAX scenery at this point. It would be more interesting if FSDreamTeam or Cloud9 would implement AES in the current release a.s.a.p. instead of making a new one. But as far as I know, Oliver from Aerosoft is in contact with Alessandro about the available options of implementing AES. Cloud9 also announced that they are working on an update for KLAX to make it compatible with AES. So just wait, see and hope for the best.  :)

Jon

Ray

Re: LAX?
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2008, 09:33:42 pm »
Cloud9 also announced that they are working on an update for KLAX to make it compatible with AES. So just wait, see and hope for the best.  :)

With the emphasis on the word wait:)