Author Topic: gates to freeware airports & airplanes  (Read 2089 times)

fls

gates to freeware airports & airplanes
« on: April 15, 2015, 08:37:03 pm »
I know gates have been mention for future in GSX but please includes freeware aircraft. Pocket book won't allow to pay big bucks for all the aircraft out there I am retired with fix income so I choose virtulcol & for my best Quality Wings. All the rest of my 200 collection are freeware no special door movements. I love [GSX MUCH THANKS FOR THIS PROGRAM BUGS AND NO BUGS]  I but it on release You all have brought this program a long ways.

Thanks Frank Schneider :-* :-* :-* :-*
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 09:44:31 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: gates to freeware airports & airplanes
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2015, 09:48:19 am »
I know gates have been mention for future in GSX but please includes freeware aircraft. Pocket book won't allow to pay big bucks for all the aircraft out there I am retired with fix income so I choose virtulcol & for my best Quality Wings. All the rest of my 200 collection are freeware no special door movements

I'm not exactly sure what you are referring to with including freeware aircraft. You mean adding more free aircraft to the GSX internal database ?

The main point of including mostly payware aircraft in the GSX internal database, is because they are usually *difficult* to add, because many of them use non-standard ways of controlling doors, so you have to figure out XML expressions peeking into the .MDL file. But freeware are *usually* simpler, and use mostly-standard controls, so you can add anyone very easily with the included Aircraft configuration editor in GSX.

If there a specific free aircraft you found difficult to configure ?