Author Topic: terminal E triple Jetway A380  (Read 7874 times)

SWISSPilot101

terminal E triple Jetway A380
« on: November 16, 2014, 09:25:43 pm »
Good evening people,
I just noticed that you didnt emplement the triple jetway at the west end of terminal E at zurich. It was made I believe two or three years ago I believe, for the daily A380 Singapore and Emirates flight.

Any possibility you will add the third jetway one day?

Cheers
Loïc

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: terminal E triple Jetway A380
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2014, 09:50:25 pm »
We'll thing about it. Zurich will need to have a remake, like JFK, sooner or later...

SWISSPilot101

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2014, 10:57:27 pm »
Ok thank you very much for your answere! Also, zurich is now building new stands Papa to the north of terminal E. Will you implement it into a newer version?
http://www.flughafen-zuerich.ch/unternehmen/flughafen-zuerich-ag/aktuelle-bauprojekte/stands-echo-nord

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2014, 08:16:26 am »
Well, of course a new version will have everything the real airport has, at the time of its development. Which still hasn't started, it's just something we know we'll have to do sooner or later.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 12:08:03 pm by virtuali »

Ankh

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2015, 11:01:03 am »
I recently bought the new Aerosoft Zurich v2 due to the fact that I like to have LSZH as up to date as possible. But now, after I switched to P3Dv3, I seriously consider re-installing the FSDT variant of Zurich, even if it is not anymore up to date. Why? Because the Aerosoft variant of course strongly depends on AES support, which is absent in P3D. This really makes me a little bit angry, as I completely understand that AS is promoting their AES product for FSX releases (why should they not) but they completely ignore P3D users (well, Zurich v2 is officially not P3Dv3 compatible, to be fair). FlyTampa, UK2000 and you FSDT guys are at least capable of providing an airport with the basic Ctrl. + J jetways for those not using AES, therefore (intentionally or not) providing moving Jetways also in P3D along with your wonderful GSX product.

That's why I would really appreciate a v2 of FSDT Zurich as well. But if you do so, please consider that in your current release, the taxiways to RWY14/16 are far to narrow ;-)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2015, 11:36:39 am »
That's why I would really appreciate a v2 of FSDT Zurich as well. But if you do so, please consider that in your current release, the taxiways to RWY14/16 are far to narrow ;-)

It's on the list of planned remakes, together with KLAS and KORD.