Author Topic: Problem during Parking in P3D 2.3  (Read 4625 times)

djfabio69

Problem during Parking in P3D 2.3
« on: September 22, 2014, 04:22:39 pm »
Hello,

I have GSX since 2012 and I know it very well. I used it both in FSX and P3D v2.2. Everything was ok since I installed P3D v2.3 and now, when I'm going to parking, following the Marshaller instruction, i noticed this numbers that inform you how many meters to go and the degrees from the center.

How to delete/hide it?

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1260x709q90/674/VffHUh.jpg

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1260x709q50/674/ZcEqsg.jpg

Regards
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 04:56:48 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Problem during Parking in P3D 2.3
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2014, 05:01:21 pm »
Everything was ok since I installed P3D v2.3 and now, when I'm going to parking, following the Marshaller instruction, i noticed this numbers that inform you how many meters to go and the degrees from the center.

You are making it sound as if it was some kind of a "problem"...it's a new feature that has been asked by many users, because they found the marshaller difficult to use, so we added it in the last update, never thought someone wouldn't like it...

In any case, if you really want to get rid of it, remove the FSX\Simobjects\FSDT_Font folder.

djfabio69

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2014, 05:11:45 pm »
I'm so sorry if i used wrong title...anyway, yes it is a great feature, but for me is a bit unrealistic, i prefer the Marshaller that helps me during parking.

Thank you man

petakas

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2014, 10:49:36 pm »
Everything was ok since I installed P3D v2.3 and now, when I'm going to parking, following the Marshaller instruction, i noticed this numbers that inform you how many meters to go and the degrees from the center.

You are making it sound as if it was some kind of a "problem"...it's a new feature that has been asked by many users, because they found the marshaller difficult to use, so we added it in the last update, never thought someone wouldn't like it...

In any case, if you really want to get rid of it, remove the FSX\Simobjects\FSDT_Font folder.

You mean FSX\Simobjects\Misc\FSDT_Font\ folder.
I find it very useful but unrealistic too.
Kyprianos Biris