Author Topic: Couatl error while running FS economy  (Read 2409 times)

fishbait32

Couatl error while running FS economy
« on: May 13, 2014, 06:46:51 am »
Hey, there was no general support thread, so this is as good as it gets.

I was getting the following pop up during my flight:  http://i.imgur.com/VMBs2k1.jpg   This has only happened today when I was running FS economy in the background. The message would pop up every 30 seconds, and even stack on top of each other if you didn't close the prior one. It totally screwed up my flight, and I managed to find the Couatl.exe process and end it during flight. I tried restarting Couatl, reinstalling the add on manager...

In the log, it says this over and over:

couatl v2.0 (build 2358)
panic log started on Mon May 12 19:25:25 2014

problem raised by engine or unspecified addonExecutable integrity compromised

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Couatl error while running FS economy
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2014, 09:21:49 am »
This has only happened today when I was running FS economy in the background. The message would pop up every 30 seconds, and even stack on top of each other if you didn't close the prior one. It totally screwed up my flight, and I managed to find the Couatl.exe process and end it during flight. I tried restarting Couatl, reinstalling the add on manager...

We'll try to get hold of that product author because, it's likely something not entirely standard that program is doing. Do you know the name of the executable that loads and stays resident ?

fishbait32

Re: Couatl error while running FS economy
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2014, 04:32:17 pm »
It is just FSEconomy.exe *32 that takes control over the simulator. It disables skewing, it loads the proper fuel into your airplane. So maybe its trying to fight Couatl over control?  ???