Author Topic: Free GSX on FSDT Products **SOLVED*  (Read 3117 times)

sebbodunder

Free GSX on FSDT Products **SOLVED*
« on: March 16, 2014, 04:35:56 pm »
Hello.

On the GSX page it says "GSX works FOR FREE AT ALL FSDT AIRPORTS, because it greatly enhances the previous ParkMe™ feature, and it integrates perfectly with our airports. "

I don't know if I just misunderstand that line but it does not work on any of the FSDT airports I own (all of them).

GSX is active since it want to send me to the trial-mode on KSFO(Shouldn't that be 100% working also for free?)/others, I can edit the settings and aircrafts but I can't get the stuff to work on the airport.

Thanks

Sebastian
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 09:27:44 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Free GSX on FSDT Products
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 09:40:30 pm »
On the GSX page it says "GSX works FOR FREE AT ALL FSDT AIRPORTS, because it greatly enhances the previous ParkMe™ feature, and it integrates perfectly with our airports."

I don't know if I just misunderstand that line but it does not work on any of the FSDT airports I own (all of them).

I don't think it could be possible to misunderstand that line: GSX surely DOES work with all FSDT airports, even when is in Trial mode so, what you are seeing simply shouldn't happen.

The only possible explanation, is that you are using an outdated version of it, try to download the current GSX full installer now and install that one.

sebbodunder

Re: Free GSX on FSDT Products
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2014, 03:25:14 am »

I don't think it could be possible to misunderstand that line: GSX surely DOES work with all FSDT airports, even when is in Trial mode so, what you are seeing simply shouldn't happen.

The only possible explanation, is that you are using an outdated version of it, try to download the current GSX full installer now and install that one.

Thank you for the reply, everything was the newest version (clean install yesterday).

I tried everything several times, gave up and went to bed, woke up and *poof* magic! It suddenly works. Time to enjoy it!

Thank you for the best add-ons for FSX ever made.

Sebastian