Author Topic: Renewing after FS upgrade  (Read 6682 times)

AirBorne

Renewing after FS upgrade
« on: March 08, 2014, 01:42:07 am »
Dear Sirs,

I already bought, years ago, most of the FS2004 sceneries and, in fact, I'm using the majority of them now as I've upgraded to FSX. I found interesting that there's a whole new version of JFK and I will also need to buy again LAX (as the Cloud9 one is not compatible) among others.
The question is: what is the best option for me, as a buyer, to get these? I suppose that being an old customer I deserve a discount for that, but also a discount for buying several more sceneries altogether?! Can I accumulate discounts?

Thank you.

Best regards,

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Renewing after FS upgrade
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2014, 09:41:37 am »
The question is: what is the best option for me, as a buyer, to get these?

Of all product, the ONLY one you have to repurchase is KLAX, because it was made by a different company and the new one was made entirely from scratch. All other products from FSDT (except JFK V2) you have can be used for free, provided of course you have bought the FS9 version, just download the FSX installer and use your existing Serial Number to activate.

I suppose that being an old customer I deserve a discount for that

The one and only product that requires a paid update is JFK V2. If you purchase JFK V1 in the past, you are entitled to a 60% discount if you insert the JFKUSER code while purchasing, explained here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,8497.0.html

but also a discount for buying several more sceneries altogether?! Can I accumulate discounts?

Yes, there's a discount if 2 or more products are purchased together, and that CAN be cumulated with other discounts, explained here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,2159.0.html

AirBorne

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2014, 03:05:01 am »
Dear virtuali,

Any way to enter more than one coupon code? I tried without success. My intention was to buy more 3 or 4 sceneries, including JFK v2, thus JFKUSER and FACEBOOK23 would be great.

Thanks.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2014, 08:25:21 am »
Any way to enter more than one coupon code? I tried without success. My intention was to buy more 3 or 4 sceneries, including JFK v2, thus JFKUSER and FACEBOOK23 would be great.

You think that 60& discount over JFK V2 is not *enough* to warrant a purchase ?

As explained other times on the forum, Coupons or NOT comulative, only the Cross-sell discount for putting several products in the same order can be comulated with a Coupon.

Which means, if you wanted to purchase several sceneries, you'll get:

1) The first one will be paid in full (but will get the Facebook discount at the end)

2) The ones added in the SAME order after the 1st one, will be discounted at 15%, provided you add them to the cart when prompted, when you see the  discounted price listed in Red. You'll see this as soon as you put a product in the cart, other at discount will appear

3) The Order total will be discounted further, if you put the Facebook code.

I guess this should be quite enough, as a discount option...

You can always order JFK V2 as a separate order, and get that 60% upgrade price on it.

AirBorne

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2014, 04:56:52 pm »
Thanks for clarifying.
I understand that what's better for me in terms of paying less tends not to be better for you.  ::)
I'm gonna check the options and will be buying soon.