FS9 support > JFK for FS9

Updated Approach file for AI flying the Canarsie approach

<< < (2/3) > >>

harpsi:

--- Quote ---
I already posted a list of aircraft which flies the canarsie approach correctly. On my system, it's about 70% of the AI I tested.

--- End quote ---

But from your list of AIs no one flies it on my machine which is very good for FS 2004...

harpsi

virtuali:

--- Quote from: harpsi on September 24, 2008, 09:02:11 pm ---
--- Quote ---But from your list of AIs no one flies it on my machine which is very good for FS 2004...
--- End quote ---

Why, because of graphic models being too complex ? What the flight model has to do with the graphics ? Can't you simply try their .AIR/.CFG files with your models, or vice-versa ?

--- End quote ---

harpsi:
Hi

The question is: I use some of your AI flight models. What I am trying to understand is why they fly good with you and bad with me.

harpsi

virtuali:

--- Quote from: harpsi on September 26, 2008, 03:44:29 am ---The question is: I use some of your AI flight models. What I am trying to understand is why they fly good with you and bad with me.
--- End quote ---

First, without comparing .AIR files and aircraft.cfg files, you can't be sure we are using the same AI. And, if you read one of the message Jim Vile posted, even the same AI might perform differently, depening on the frame rate.

harpsi:

--- Quote from: virtuali on September 26, 2008, 12:24:58 pm ---
--- Quote from: harpsi on September 26, 2008, 03:44:29 am ---The question is: I use some of your AI flight models. What I am trying to understand is why they fly good with you and bad with me.
--- End quote ---

First, without comparing .AIR files and aircraft.cfg files, you can't be sure we are using the same AI. And, if you read one of the message Jim Vile posted, even the same AI might perform differently, depening on the frame rate.

--- End quote ---

I have good frame rates concerning that I am using FS9. It is supposed that the best frame rate you have, the best AIs will fly and not the opposite...

harpsi

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version