Author Topic: Bergen FS9  (Read 5037 times)

geoffbecks

Bergen FS9
« on: November 04, 2007, 01:25:02 pm »

I have been reading through the threads on both this site and the cloud 9 site about the use of AES with older products.  I read that due to having to make airports availible without active gates so they can then be made active again via AES, that it could not/will not be done. I then went on to read that as Bergen was first released for FSX then re formated to fit FS9 that the gates were left static as it would not be profitable to reconstruct the product to activate the gates in FS9.......In this case, Is it possible to have AES with bergen in FS9 as it has no involvement other than the go ahead for Oliver to get them working. Also could not Orlando be re worked to fit FS9 and then given the green light for AES, As this would result in sales of both that would be profitable. I understand there is a copyright issue going on here but who would turn down a propostion for making a profit.........Maybe you could help get this possible as both options have no negative effect for Cloud9 or you the developers.
 Please give this some thought....you know it makes scence !!!!!! ;D ;D