Author Topic: Terminal building disappears as soon as I request a parking spot  (Read 17005 times)

rbifly

Terminal building disappears as soon as I request a parking spot
« on: December 30, 2013, 07:45:24 pm »
Second time I've seen this.  As soon as I initiate GSX for parking the terminal buildings disappear.  I reinstalled MCO once already.  
i7 920 @ 4GHz 6 GB RAM GTX 480 FSX Acceleration UTX GEX REX UT2 PMDG NGX

Heronjr

Re: Terminal building disappears as soon as I request a parking spot
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2014, 12:02:14 am »
The same here.

Heron Jr

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2014, 08:32:53 am »
I've tried it by positioning the airplane as in your screenshot and selected Gate 120, but it doesn't happen here. Please be more specific and offer a reproduction step, like which airplane you were using, the exact position you were when calling GSX, the gate you selected and if you requested a follow me.

flyinghigh87

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2014, 05:39:47 pm »
Yeah, it has happened to me also.  One of the FSX airports not yours. It was a B737-800 that I warped to the terminal. If I changed views the terminal appears but a straight on view or off to the side it was not there. Other planes were parked beside me also. Suspect it is an FSX issue with compatibility not yours. However, just wanted to let you know.  This has only happened once or twice of the 50 or so airports I have visted in the past few months since I got GSX - a liveable percentage. Love your product.
Taking off is an option - Landing IS NOT !!